This award winning activity case is perfect for keeping kids creatively busy both at home and on-the-go and reducing screen time!
- AWARD WINNING Features a built-in easel, cushioned back, a pocket for precious creations, and our NEW Activity Starter book and full set of stationery.
- READY TO GRAB-AND-GO Pipity provides a lightweight and compact entertainment solution for airports, planes, cars, trains, cafes, restaurants, on holiday and in waiting rooms.
- RE-USE AND RE-CYCLE: made with wipe-clean oil cloth and sturdy fastenings it is robust and durable. With a fab Starter book included and a great range of re-fill activity books in the Pipity range, you can re-use your case and re-cycle all your paper made activities!
- DEVELOPS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: colouring, cutting, folding and sticking. Encourages creative and imaginative and collaborative play,
- A GREAT GIFT for creative kids. Pipity makes a perfect present in it’s smart NEW box! Recommended for ages 5+.
Check out our full range.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
UK & CHANNEL ISLANDS
We have three delivery services...
FREE - Economy Second Class Delivery
We aim to dispatch within 2 working days and we use a 48 hour Royal Mail Service that does not require a signature.
£3.50 - Standard First Class Delivery
Choose this option for delivery within 3-4 days. We aim to dispatch within 2 working days and use a 24 hour Royal Mail Service that does not require a signature.
£10 - Next Day Tracked Delivery
If you’re in a hurry to get your Pipity Goodies then choose this option for delivery by 1pm the next working day (Mon - Fri). We use a tracked Royal Mail Service that will require a signature.
Guaranteed deliveries by 1pm on a Saturday will be charged £15, but please contact us by phone or email to arrange, and we will invoice you directly for this.
As follows are our international delivery options, wherever you are.
Delivery is just £15 as a flat rate up to 2kg, or FREE when you spend over £100!
Using Parcel Force, we aim to get your Pipity goods to you within 5 working days. Don't forget that if you spend more than £100, we'll waive the delivery cost!
Destinations: Canada and United States of America.
North America Economy
Delivery is just £25 on a flat rate basis for items that weigh up to 2kg. Using Parcel Force International guaranteed, we aim to get your Pipity goods to you within 5 to 7 working days.
Or if you spend more than £150, we'll waive the delivery cost and happily wave your goodies off to fly across the Atlantic!
REST OF THE WORLD
Destinations: Australia, China, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, South America, etc.
Rest Of The World Economy
Using Parcel Force International we aim to get your Pipity goods to you within 7 to 10 working days for £25 for orders weighing less than 2kg.
Occasionally factors out of our control will mean that we cannot absolutely guarantee the time it will take to get your order to you but we will do everything we can to get your items to you as soon as we can.
The UK delivery zone includes Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man. Pipity also include the Channel Islands too - we're nice like that!
Return of unwanted items.
To cancel your order, please email: email@example.com or call us on 01392 690707 within 28 working days after receipt of purchase and quote your order reference number when doing so. The items must be returned unused, and where possible in the original packaging. Delivery charges to return any unwanted items are non-refundable. If you change your mind about the products you have ordered you will be responsible for the cost of returning those products to us. If you need to return goods please choose Royal Mail Second Class service.
Return of faulty items.
If there is a fault with your products, please contact us within 28 days of purchase via email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01392 690707, confirming your order number, and if possible a photo of the fault. We will provide you with a replacement (if available) or a full refund. We will also refund the cost of returning the faulty items via the Royal Mail Second Class service.