Help support your child’s handwriting and take the stress out of thank you cards with these perfect pink ‘thank you’ cards, where only names and what the thank you is for is required to be written.
Perfect for post birthday, Christmas, holidays or random acts of kindness.
Writing thank you notes can benefit children of all ages in many ways.
1. It instils in children a heart of gratefulness
2. It helps develop writing and reading and cognitive skills.
3. It teaches children manners/proper etiquette.
4. It allows children to be creative
5. It shows respect and appreciation to others.
In fabulous Superpower Pink.
Available in packs of 5.
Here are 7 reasons why sending thank you cards supports your child’s development