With an amazing 18 activities, this gardening and stick adventures activity box certainly packs some punch in terms of fun and learning!
Little nature lovers will absolutely love the array of activities:
- Lots of woodland adventures with 12 lovely activities to make things with sticks & twine
- Plant a sunflower! What height will yours grow?
- Create your own bee and butterfly garden to help save the bee and butterfly population
- Grow your own nasturtiums – did you know you can eat them?
- Grow your own runner bean in a bag – with a lovely life cycle of a bean included children will learn about how it grows
- Make your own worm farm and appreciate how important worms are for the garden
- Create your own bug adventure – for extra nature themed play children will upcycle the cardboard box and make a cool collection of bugs to adventure with in the garden
With beautiful packaging, our gardening and stick adventures activity box makes a perfect gift for any occasion and are ideal for fun and learning and quality family time at weekends or during the school holidays.
For lots of advice on growing your own and what gardening jobs to do each month, check out the RHS website.