These children’s ski socks are made from soft and cosy merino wool mix fabric and have all the features that make them ideal for winter sports-loving little skiers and snowboarders:
- The clever fabric helps keep children’s feet warm and insulated when on the slopes yet stops them from feeling wet by wicking away perspiration.
- Extra cushioning on the shin has been added for improved comfort in ski and snowboard boots.
- The soft, fine toe seams of the children’s ski socks help reduce rubbing so little adventurers can enjoy the slopes in full comfort.
- Lycra has been added for shape retention and fit.
- Machine washable so if they get a bit too mucky, they are ready for the next adventure in no time.
Don’t forget to look out for our other ski wear available on Little Active People.
If your child is struggling with the slopes, here are some tips to help them love your family ski holidays as much as you!